onsdag den 28. marts 2012

Ekstreme Højder Utrolig Tæt På


“Just because you’re an atheist, that doesn’t mean you wouldn’t love for things to have reasons for why they are.” 


“We laughed and laughed, together and separately, out loud and silently, we were determined to ignore whatever needed to be ignored, to build a new world from nothing if nothing in our world could be salvaged, it was one of the best days of my life, a day during which I lived my life and didn’t think about my life at all.”


“We go on killing each other to no purpose!  It is war waged by humanity against humanity, and it will only end when there’s no one left to fight.”


“I can’t live, I’ve tried and I can’t.  If that sounds simple, it’s simple like a mountain is simple.”


“I felt, that night, on that stage, under that skull, incredibly close to everything in the universe, but also extremely alone. I wondered, for the first time, if life was worth all the work it took to live.  What exactly made it worth it?  What’s so horrible about being dead forever, and not feeling anything, and not even dreaming?  What’s so great about feeling and dreaming?”

2 kommentarer: